As cord-cutting continues to grow in popularity, consumers are increasingly exploring various streaming services to find the perfect fit for their entertainment needs. FuboTV is one such service, offering an enticing free trial to potential customers. In this article, we’ll dive into the details of the FuboTV free trial, including its benefits, how to sign up, and how to cancel your subscription if you choose not to continue with the service.
What is FuboTV?
FuboTV is a live TV streaming service that initially started as a sports-centric platform but has since expanded its offerings to include a wide range of entertainment, news, and local channels. With its focus on providing a comprehensive sports experience, FuboTV carries numerous sports channels, including national and regional networks, to cater to fans of various sports like football, basketball, soccer, and more.
In addition to its sports content, FuboTV offers a diverse selection of popular cable channels, such as AMC, FX, HGTV, and many others, giving users access to various TV shows, movies, and news programs. FuboTV provides a few subscription plans to choose from, each offering different channel lineups and features to suit the preferences and budgets of its users.
Subscribers can watch FuboTV on various devices, including smart TVs, streaming devices like Roku and Amazon Fire TV, gaming consoles, smartphones, and tablets. The service also includes features like cloud DVR storage for recording live TV, simultaneous streaming on multiple devices, and customizable channel lineups, depending on the chosen plan.
FuboTV Free Trial
FuboTV offers a free trial for new subscribers, allowing you to test their streaming service before committing to a subscription. The free trial period typically lasts for 7 days. During the trial, you can access the channels and features included in the plan you have chosen.
To start your free trial:
- Visit the FuboTV website.
- Choose the plan you’d like to try.
- Click on “Start Free Trial” and follow the on-screen instructions to sign up.
Remember that you will need to provide payment information when signing up, but you won’t be charged until the free trial period ends. If you decide that FuboTV is not for you, be sure to cancel your subscription before the trial ends to avoid being charged.
How to Cancel Your FuboTV Free Trial
Canceling your FuboTV free trial is a straightforward process. Follow these simple steps to avoid being charged once the trial period is over:
- Go to the FuboTV website: Visit the FuboTV website and sign in to your account using your email address and password.
- Access your account settings: Once you’ve signed in, click on your profile icon located in the top right corner of the screen. From the drop-down menu, select “My Account.”
- Locate the subscription section: In the “My Account” page, scroll down to the “Subscription” section. You’ll see information about your current plan and the date when your free trial is set to end.
- Cancel subscription: To cancel your free trial, click on the “Cancel Subscription” button located within the “Subscription” section.
- Confirm cancellation: FuboTV will ask you to provide a reason for canceling your subscription. Choose the option that best represents your reason, and click “Continue.” On the following page, click on the “Cancel Subscription” button to confirm your cancellation.
- Cancellation confirmation: After completing the cancellation process, you will receive an email confirming that your subscription has been successfully canceled. Your access to FuboTV will continue until the end of the free trial period.
Remember to cancel your FuboTV free trial before it ends to avoid being charged for the following month. If you decide to continue with the service, you can always choose a subscription plan that best suits your needs.
FuboTV Plans and Pricing
|Plan||Monthly Price||Channels||Special Features||Cloud DVR||Simultaneous Screens|
|Fubo Pro||$74.99||152 channels||100+ sporting events||1,000 hrs||10 at home|
|Fubo Elite||$84.99||219 channels||130+ events in 4K, fubo Extra, News Plus||1,000 hrs||10 at home|
|Fubo Latino||$24.99*||48 channels||100+ sporting events||250 hrs||2 screens at once|
|Fubo Premier||$94.99||228 channels||130+ events in 4K, fubo Extra, News Plus, SHOWTIME®||1,000 hrs||10 at home|
*Fubo Latino has an $8 discount for the first month, making it $24.99 for the first month and $32.99 per month thereafter.
FuboTV offers various subscription plans, including Fubo Pro, Fubo Elite, Fubo Premier, and Fubo Latino. Each plan caters to different preferences and budgets, with additional add-ons available for further customization.
- Fubo Pro: The Fubo Pro plan is the basic option, offering 145 live channels for $75 per month. It includes 1,000 hours of cloud DVR storage and allows streaming on up to 10 devices simultaneously at home and two on the go.
- Fubo Elite: The Fubo Elite plan, priced at $85 per month, provides 204 channels, including the 145 channels in the Pro plan, 48 Fubo Extra sports and entertainment channels, and 11 News Plus channels. Like the Pro plan, it includes 1,000 hours of cloud DVR storage and the option to stream on up to 10 devices at home and two on the go.
- Fubo Premier: The Fubo Premier plan is the top-tier offering at $95 per month, featuring 213 channels in total. It includes everything in the Elite plan, plus nine additional Showtime channels with live and on-demand content. While it comes with a higher price tag, it offers a comprehensive content package for subscribers.
- Fubo Latino: The Fubo Latino plan, at $33 per month, is designed for viewers seeking Spanish-language content. It includes 47 live Spanish-speaking channels, 250 hours of cloud DVR storage, and the ability to watch on two screens simultaneously.
In addition to these plans, FuboTV offers various add-ons to customize your package further. Premium channels start at $6 per month, channel grouping add-ons start at $3 per month, and service upgrades begin at $6 per month.
FuboTV Add-ons & Upgrades
FuboTV offers various add-ons and feature upgrades to customize your streaming experience. Here is a breakdown of the available add-ons and upgrades:
- Cloud DVR 250: $9.99/mo – Boost your Cloud DVR space to 250 hours.
- Cloud DVR 1000: $16.99/mo – Boost your Cloud DVR space to 1000 hours.
- Family Share: $5.99/mo – Allows three people to stream at the same time.
- Unlimited Screens: $9.99/mo – Watch on up to 10 devices at home and two on the go.
- SHOWTIME + STARZ + MGM+: $19.99/mo – Save on three premium channels with over 10,000 titles on-demand.
- SHOWTIME: $10.99/mo – Acclaimed original series, blockbuster movies, boxing, and more.
- STARZ: $8.99/mo – The whole family of STARZ live channels, plus on-demand access.
- MGM+: $55.99/mo – More acclaimed original series and blockbuster movies.
- MLB.TV: $24.99/mo – Stream every out-of-market MLB game live or on-demand.
- Sports Plus with NFL RedZone: $10.99/mo – Top NCAA games, NFL RedZone, and more prime channels covering various sports.
- NBA League Pass: $14.99/mo – Watch up to 40 out-of-market games a week.
- Adventure Plus: $4.99/mo – Revving engines, extreme sports, and thrilling pursuits.
- Sports Lite: $9.99/mo – Additional sports channels including NBA TV, NHL Network, and MLB Network.
- FOX Nation: $5.99/mo – Complementary SVOD service to FOX News Channel.
- fubo Extra: $7.99/mo – Get extra shows, movies, news, sports, and music.
- News Plus: $2.99/mo – More live news from a collection of premium news networks.
- RAI Italia: $8.99/mo – Italian-language coverage of Coppa Italia matches and more.
- Latino Plus: $19.99/mo – The best of Spanish-language live sports, shows, movies, and documentaries.
- TV5MONDE: $9.99/mo – TV5MONDE, the French language TV network.
- Portuguese Plus: $14.99/mo – Portuguese-language sports, news, and entertainment.
- Entretenimiento Plus: $9.99/mo – Nonstop music, movies, and more from Spain, Mexico, and other countries.
These add-ons and upgrades allow you to tailor your FuboTV subscription to your specific interests and preferences. Note that prices and availability may change, so always check the FuboTV website for the most up-to-date information.
How FuboTV compares with other streaming services
There are several alternatives to FuboTV that provide similar streaming services. Some of the most popular alternatives include Sling TV, Hulu Live, YouTube TV, and DIRECTV STREAM. Here is a comparison of these alternatives based on their plans, pricing, and features:
- Plans: Sling Orange ($35/mo), Sling Blue ($35/mo), Sling Orange & Blue ($50/mo)
- Channels: 30-50 channels, depending on the plan
- Cloud DVR: 50 hours included, upgrade to 200 hours for an additional $5/mo
- Simultaneous streams: Sling Orange (1 stream), Sling Blue (3 streams), Sling Orange & Blue (4 streams)
- Plans: Hulu + Live TV ($64.99/mo), Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV ($70.99/mo)
- Channels: Over 75 channels
- Cloud DVR: 50 hours included, upgrade to 200 hours for an additional $9.99/mo
- Simultaneous streams: 2 streams, upgrade to unlimited for an additional $9.99/mo
- Plans: YouTube TV ($64.99/mo)
- Channels: Over 85 channels
- Cloud DVR: Unlimited storage with a 9-month expiration period
- Simultaneous streams: 3 streams
- Plans: Entertainment ($69.99/mo), Choice ($84.99/mo), Ultimate ($94.99/mo), Premier ($139.99/mo)
- Channels: 65-140+ channels, depending on the plan
- Cloud DVR: 20 hours included, upgrade to unlimited for an additional $10/mo
- Simultaneous streams: 3 streams
Each of these alternatives has its pros and cons, with varying channel lineups, pricing, and features. Your choice will depend on your budget, preferred channels, and specific streaming needs.
In conclusion, FuboTV offers a free trial to give potential subscribers the opportunity to explore its wide range of channels and features before committing to a subscription plan. With a user-friendly cancellation process, you can easily cancel your FuboTV free trial if you decide the service isn’t right for you.
FuboTV is a streaming service that offers live TV channels, focusing on sports, news, entertainment, and international programming. It also provides on-demand content and cloud DVR features.
FuboTV offers various subscription plans, starting from $74.99/month for the Pro plan, $84.99/month for the Elite plan, $94.99/month for the Premier plan, and $32.99/month for the Latino plan.
Yes, FuboTV offers a 7-day free trial, allowing users to test the service before committing to a subscription plan.
To cancel your FuboTV free trial, log in to your FuboTV account, click on your profile icon, navigate to ‘Account,’ select ‘Subscription,’ and click on ‘Cancel Subscription.’ Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the cancellation process.
Some FuboTV alternatives include YouTube TV, Hulu with Live TV, Sling TV, and DirecTV Stream, each offering different channel lineups and features to suit different users’ preferences and budgets.
Yes, FuboTV allows simultaneous streaming on multiple devices, depending on the plan you choose. The Pro, Elite, and Premier plans allow for 10 simultaneous streams at home and two on the go, while the Latino plan allows for two simultaneous streams.
FuboTV offers local channels, such as FOX, NBC, CBS, and ABC, in many markets. The availability of local channels depends on your location and the plan you choose.
Yes, FuboTV offers various add-ons and premium channels at an additional cost. These add-ons include extra sports, entertainment, and international channels, as well as premium networks such as Showtime and STARZ. Prices for these add-ons vary depending on the specific channel or feature upgrade.