It certainly looks like a highly intriguing quarterfinal matchup between two footballing powerhouses, Manchester City and Bayern Munich, with some fascinating storylines to follow. The fact that Bayern Munich has changed their head coach since the draw was made adds an element of unpredictability to the tie. Thomas Tuchel, who is now in charge of Bayern, has a good track record in European competitions, having led Paris Saint-Germain to the final last year and Chelsea to UCL success this year, defeating Manchester City in the final in Porto.
Manchester City will be looking to avenge that defeat and continue their impressive form in the Champions League this season. They have been one of the most dominant teams in the competition so far, winning five of their six group stage matches and defeating Borussia Monchengladbach and Borussia Dortmund in the knockout stages. They have a strong squad with many talented players, including Kevin De Bruyne, Phil Foden, and Riyad Mahrez.
Bayern Munich, on the other hand, have had some injury concerns this season and will be without some key players, including Robert Lewandowski, Serge Gnabry, and Corentin Tolisso. However, they still have plenty of quality in their squad, including the likes of Manuel Neuer, Joshua Kimmich, and Thomas Muller. Erling Haaland will also be a key player to watch for Bayern Munich, as he has been in fantastic form this season and has been scoring goals for fun.
It will be interesting to see how the two teams approach the tie tactically, with Bayern likely to focus on keeping things tight and trying to hit City on the counter-attack. Manchester City, meanwhile, will be looking to dominate possession and create chances through their slick passing game. Overall, it promises to be a fascinating tie, and it will be interesting to see which team comes out on top over the two legs.
How can I stream the Champions League in the US?
How much does Paramount Plus cost?
The cost of Paramount+ depends on the subscription plan you choose. Here are the current subscription options for Paramount+ in the United States:
- Essential plan: This plan costs $4.99 per month with ads or $5.99 per month without ads. It includes access to thousands of TV shows and movies, live sports, and news. The ads are limited, and subscribers can cancel or change their plans anytime.
- Premium Plan: This plan costs $9.99 per month with ads or $12.99 per month without ads. It includes all the content from the Essential plan plus additional live sports, access to your local CBS station, and the ability to download shows to watch later.
There may be additional fees for add-on services or premium content, such as live pay-per-view events or premium channels like SHOWTIME. It’s worth noting that prices may vary depending on your location and the specific subscription plan you choose.
How to Stream Manchester City vs. Bayern Munich on Paramount+
To stream Manchester City vs. Bayern Munich on Paramount+, you will need a subscription to the service. Paramount+ is available on a variety of devices, including smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, streaming sticks, and gaming consoles. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the Paramount+ website or download the Paramount+ app on your device.
- Sign up for a subscription if you haven’t already.
- Navigate to the “Sports” section of the app or website.
- Look for the Manchester City vs. Bayern Munich match and click on it.
- Start streaming the match live on your device.
This match between Manchester City and Bayern Munich is anticipated to be tightly contested and entertaining, especially as Tuchel and Guardiola go head-to-head once again. Recent form and head-to-head history between the two teams suggest that this match could be closely contested. Both teams have experienced managers and talented players, which could make for an exciting encounter.
If I had to make a prediction, I believe the match could end in a 3-0 with Manchester City having the upper hand.