- Philo offers a budget-friendly streaming solution with a $25/month subscription plan, providing access to 60+ channels.
- New users can explore Philo’s content and features with a 7-day free trial, allowing them to test the service before committing.
- Philo includes popular networks such as AMC, Discovery, Comedy Central, MTV, Food Network, and more in its channel lineup.
- On-Demand Content: Users have access to a library of on-demand TV shows, movies, and documentaries, providing flexible viewing options.
In today’s digital world, cord-cutting has become a popular trend, with more people opting for streaming services to watch their favorite TV shows and movies. One such service that has gained attention is Philo, an affordable live TV streaming platform offering 60+ channels. This article will provide a detailed overview of Philo’s free trial, highlighting its features, benefits, and how to sign up.
What is Philo TV?
Philo TV is an affordable live TV streaming service that offers a selection of more than 60 channels, catering primarily to viewers interested in entertainment, lifestyle, and educational content. It provides a budget-friendly alternative to traditional cable or satellite TV subscriptions, as well as more expensive streaming services.
In addition to live TV channels, Philo TV also features on-demand content, including TV shows, movies, and documentaries. The platform comes with unlimited Cloud DVR storage, allowing users to record their favorite content and watch it later. Philo TV supports streaming on multiple devices, such as smartphones, tablets, computers, and popular streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV.
What can I watch with my Philo free trial?
Philo provides new users with a 7-day free trial, allowing them to explore the platform’s content and features without any commitment. During the trial period, users can enjoy a wide range of live TV channels, including popular networks such as AMC, Discovery, Comedy Central, MTV, Food Network, and more. Additionally, Philo offers on-demand content, so users can catch up on their favorite shows or movies whenever they want.
Features and Benefits of Philo’s Free Trial
- Access to Live TV Channels: With Philo’s free trial, users can watch 60+ live TV channels, including popular networks spanning entertainment, lifestyle, news, and kids programming.
- On-Demand Content: Philo boasts a library of on-demand content, including TV shows, movies, and documentaries, giving users the flexibility to watch their favorite content at their convenience.
- Cloud DVR: The free trial includes access to Philo’s unlimited Cloud DVR feature, allowing users to record live TV and watch it later. Recordings are available for 30 days, ensuring plenty of time to catch up on missed content.
- Multiple Device Streaming: Users can stream Philo on up to three devices simultaneously, making it a perfect choice for households with multiple viewers.
- Platform Compatibility: Philo’s free trial is available on a wide range of devices, including smartphones, tablets, computers, and popular streaming devices such as Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and more.
How to Sign Up for Philo’s Free Trial
- Visit Philo’s website at https://www.philo.com/
- Enter your mobile number or email address in the box at the top of the screen and click “Start free trial.”
- You’ll be directed to a new page to enter your information, select your plan, and choose any add-ons you want.
- In the account summary section, you’ll see the total amount you’ll owe each month after the free trial ends.
Once you’ve signed up for your free trial, you’ll have seven days to enjoy Philo’s content and features without any charges. If you decide to continue using Philo after the trial period, your account will automatically be upgraded to a paid subscription, and you’ll be charged the monthly fee of $25.
If you wish to cancel your subscription before the trial period ends to avoid being charged, make sure to do so before the seven days are up. You can cancel your subscription through the Account Settings on Philo’s website.
How does Philo’s free trial compare to others?
Philo’s free trial compares favorably to other live TV streaming services. Here’s a comparison of the free trials and other features offered by Philo, FuboTV, and Sling TV:
|Streaming Service||Cost per Month||Channels||Free Trial||Trial Duration|
Philo and FuboTV both offer a 7-day free trial, while Sling TV does not currently offer a free trial. During these free trials, you can access the full range of channels provided by each service’s basic package, as well as other features like streaming on multiple screens at once. Philo’s free trial allows you to test out the service at no cost, giving you a chance to evaluate if it’s the right choice for your needs.
Keep in mind that promotional offers and features can change over time, so it’s essential to verify the current details on each streaming service’s website before making a decision.
How Philo Deals compare with others
Philo is a more affordable streaming platform compared to its competitors, even though it may not offer as much content. Here’s a summary of deals and free trials from other streaming services:
- Sling TV:
- 3-day free trial (when signed up on a streaming device)
- Sling Free: limited channels and on-demand titles with a free account
- Free Chromecast with Google TV (worth $50) with one month prepaid
- Free HD antenna with two months prepaid
- 3-day free trial for Starter, Pro, and Elite plans
- Free Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K (worth $50) with Pro or Elite plans if opting for quarterly payments
- YouTube TV:
- 2-week free trial (promo offer, will revert to 7 days soon)
- Single plan at $55/mo. for the first 3 months ($65/mo. afterward)
- Prime Video:
- 30-day free trial
- Included in Amazon Prime membership ($13/mo.)
- Prime Video standalone subscription at $9/mo. after trial
- Hulu + Live TV:
- No free trial for Hulu + Live TV
- 30-day free trial for Hulu Basic and Hulu (No Ads) plans, without live TV
How to subscribe to Philo once your free trial expires
If you want to continue using Philo after your free trial expires, you don’t need to take any additional steps. Your Philo account will automatically upgrade to a paid subscription, and you’ll be charged the monthly fee of $25. You’ll continue to have access to the same 60+ channels that were available during the free trial period.
Philo has a straightforward pricing structure, with just one subscription plan for $25 per month, which you can cancel at any time. There is no extra sign-up fee, and Philo doesn’t currently offer an annual payment option.
To ensure you’re not charged automatically once your free trial ends, make sure to cancel your subscription before the seven days are up. If you decide to keep your subscription, you’ll continue enjoying Philo’s features and content without any interruptions.
Philo’s 7-day free trial provides an excellent opportunity for users to explore its content and features without any financial commitment. With access to live TV channels, on-demand content, Cloud DVR, and multi-device streaming, Philo offers a well-rounded streaming experience at an affordable price. If you’re considering cutting the cord and switching to a streaming service, give Philo’s free trial a try and see if it’s the right fit for your entertainment needs.
Philo offers a 7-day free trial for new users.
Users have access to over 60 live TV channels, on-demand content (TV shows, movies, documentaries), and unlimited Cloud DVR storage during the trial period.
Yes, you need to provide payment information during the sign-up process. However, you won’t be charged until the trial period ends.
Yes, you can cancel your free trial anytime before the trial period ends to avoid being charged.
Visit Philo’s website, enter your mobile number or email address, and click “Start free trial.” Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the sign-up process.
- Peacock Channels List 2023: What Channels are on Peacock? - May 31, 2023
- Pittsburgh Steelers schedule 2023 - May 29, 2023
- How to Watch Sunday Night Football Live in 2023 - May 29, 2023