YouTube TV is a cutting-edge live TV streaming service that brings the best of traditional cable television to the digital age. Launched in 2017 by the tech giant Google, YouTube TV offers viewers an extensive range of live channels, on-demand content, and cloud-based DVR capabilities. With a diverse selection of networks including popular entertainment, news, and sports channels, YouTube TV aims to cater to the varying interests of its users, providing a customizable and flexible alternative to traditional cable TV.
To ensure a comprehensive experience for potential users, YouTube TV offers a free trial, allowing viewers to explore the platform’s features and content without any commitment. During the trial period, users have full access to YouTube TV’s extensive channel lineup, unlimited cloud DVR storage, and the ability to stream on multiple devices simultaneously.
YouTube TV Free Trial (3 Weeks Trial to New Users)
YouTube TV is making a splash with a fantastic offer for new users – a 3-week free trial that allows you to experience the incredible world of live and on-demand television streaming. With more than 100 channels, unlimited DVR space, and personalized recommendations, this limited-time offer provides an excellent opportunity for you to explore the wealth of content and features available on YouTube TV, without any commitments or upfront payments.
During the 3-week free trial, new users can enjoy their favorite shows, sports, and news while discovering fresh content tailored to their interests. You can start your Youtube TV 3-week free trial.
How to sign up for Youtube Free Trial
To sign up for YouTube TV’s free trial, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the YouTube TV website: Go to the YouTube TV homepage at https://tv.youtube.com.
- Click “Try it free”: You will see a button that says “Try it free” or “Start your free trial.” Click on this button to begin the sign-up process.
- Sign in with your Google account: If you have an existing Google account, sign in with your credentials. If you don’t have a Google account, you will need to create one. Click on “Create account” and follow the instructions to set up a new Google account.
- Confirm your location: YouTube TV will ask for your home zip code to determine the local channels and regional sports networks available in your area. Enter your zip code and click “Submit.”
- Review the channel lineup: You will see the list of channels included in your YouTube TV subscription. Look over the list to ensure it includes the channels you’re interested in watching.
- Select add-ons (optional): If you want to add any additional channels or packages to your subscription, you can do so at this stage. Keep in mind that some add-ons may have an additional cost.
- Enter payment information: While the trial period is free, you will need to provide payment information (credit or debit card) during the sign-up process. You won’t be charged during the trial period, but the subscription will automatically renew at the end of the trial if you don’t cancel it beforehand.
- Confirm your subscription: Review the details of your subscription, including the monthly cost and any selected add-ons. If everything looks correct, click on “Start Membership” or “Buy” to complete the sign-up process.
- Enjoy your free trial: You can now start watching YouTube TV on your preferred devices during the trial period. Remember to cancel your subscription before the trial ends if you decide not to continue, as it will automatically renew and charge your payment method otherwise.
Make sure to keep track of the trial duration, as the length of the free trial may vary depending on promotions or offers at the time of sign-up.
How much does Youtube TV cost?
|Plan Features||Base Plan||Spanish Plan|
|Price||$72.99/mo ($$62.99/mo promo)||$34.99/mo|
|Shows||Stream 100+ channels of your favorite live and local TV – with the option to add extra networks||Get the best of YouTube TV – with a lineup of only Spanish networks|
|Content||Top entertainment, news, live sports, and more in English & Spanish||28+ Spanish networks of live sports, telenovelas, shows, and more|
|Additional Content||Movies, news, classic shows, premium movies, earlier windowed content, late-night TV early access.||Movies, news, classic shows, premium movies, earlier windowed content, late-night TV early access.|
|Account Sharing||6 accounts to share with your household||6 accounts to share with your household|
YouTube TV offers a variety of plans and pricing options to suit your preferences and needs. Here are the primary plans available:
- Base Plan: Priced at $72.99 per month, the Base Plan includes over 100 live channels, unlimited DVR space, special features like Key Plays View, and support for up to 6 household accounts and 3 simultaneous streams.
- Spanish Plan: This plan costs $34.99 per month and provides the best features of YouTube TV, but focuses exclusively on Spanish networks. It includes over 30 Spanish networks, unlimited DVR space, special features like Key Plays View, and support for up to 6 household accounts and 3 simultaneous streams.
In addition to these plans, YouTube TV offers a variety of add-ons to further customize your experience:
- Premium Networks (e.g., HBO Max, SHOWTIME, and STARZ)
- Entertainment Plus bundle
- Sports Plus add-on
- Spanish TV add-on
- 4K Plus add-on
Each add-on comes at an additional cost, allowing you to tailor your YouTube TV subscription according to your interests and preferences.
What Channels Are Available On YouTube TV?
Here is a comparison table of YouTube TV and other popular streaming services in terms of pricing, channels, features, and supported devices:
|Streaming Service||Pricing||Channels||Key Features||Supported Devices|
|YouTube TV||$72.99/month||100+ live channels||Unlimited DVR, 6 accounts, 3 simultaneous streams, add-ons||Smart TVs, Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV|
|Sling TV||$35-$50/month||30-50+ live channels||50 hours DVR, 3 simultaneous streams, add-ons||Smart TVs, Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV|
|Hulu + Live TV||$69.99/month||75+ live channels||50 hours DVR, 2 simultaneous streams, Hulu library access||Smart TVs, Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV|
|FuboTV||$64.99/month||100+ live channels||250 hours DVR, 3 simultaneous streams, sports-focused||Smart TVs, Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV|
|Philo||$25/month||60+ live channels||Unlimited DVR, 3 simultaneous streams, entertainment-focused||Smart TVs, Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV|
YouTube TV is a popular streaming service that competes with other top streaming services in terms of pricing, channels, features, and supported devices. Here’s a brief comparison of how YouTube TV stacks up against its competitors:
- Pricing: YouTube TV is priced at $72.99 per month, which is higher than most of its competitors like Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV, FuboTV, and Philo. However, it offers a comprehensive channel lineup and features that may justify the price for some users.
- Channel Lineup: YouTube TV offers over 100 live channels, including popular networks like ESPN, CNN, FOX, and local channels like ABC, NBC, and CBS. This makes it competitive in terms of channel variety when compared to other services like Hulu + Live TV and FuboTV. Additionally, YouTube TV provides access to YouTube Originals.
- Features: One of the standout features of YouTube TV is its unlimited cloud DVR storage, which allows you to record and store your favorite shows without worrying about storage limits. It also offers 6 accounts per household and supports up to 3 simultaneous streams. These features make it an attractive choice for families or households with multiple users.
- Supported Devices: YouTube TV is compatible with a wide range of devices, including smart TVs, Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV. This is comparable to its competitors, making it easy to access the service on your preferred device.
In summary, YouTube TV stands out with its unlimited DVR storage, extensive channel lineup, and support for multiple user accounts. However, its higher price may be a drawback for some users.
In conclusion, YouTube TV is a reliable and feature-rich streaming service that offers a wide range of live TV channels, cloud-based DVR, and seamless integration with your Google account. Its extensive channel lineup caters to diverse interests, including news, sports, entertainment, and kids programming. The service is compatible with various devices, making it easy for users to access their favorite content from anywhere and at any time.
The YouTube TV free trial is a valuable opportunity for new users to test the service before committing to a subscription. During the trial period, users can enjoy all the features and channels offered by YouTube TV without any restrictions. This allows potential subscribers to evaluate the platform’s performance, channel selection, and overall user experience before making a decision.
YouTube TV is a live and on-demand streaming service that offers over 100 channels, including major broadcast networks, popular cable networks, and sports channels. It also provides unlimited cloud-based DVR storage and personalized recommendations for up to 6 individual accounts.
The YouTube TV free trial allows new users to experience the service for a limited time without any cost. During the trial period, users have access to all the channels and features offered by YouTube TV. The current free trial offer lasts for 3 weeks.
To sign up for the YouTube TV free trial, visit the YouTube TV website and click on the “TRY IT FREE” button. You will need to provide a valid payment method, which will not be charged until the trial period ends. Be sure to cancel the subscription before the trial expires if you do not wish to continue, as the service will automatically renew and charge your payment method.
After the 3-week free trial, YouTube TV costs $62.99 per month for the first three months and $72.99 per month thereafter for the Base Plan. There are also additional plans and add-ons available at different prices to cater to various user preferences.
Yes, you can cancel your YouTube TV subscription at any time during the free trial without incurring any charges. To cancel, go to your YouTube TV account settings and follow the steps to cancel the subscription. Be sure to cancel before the trial period ends to avoid being charged.